1. What data do we collect about you?
2. For what purposes do we use data about you?
3. Who do we share your data with, and for what purposes?
4. Where might data about you be sent?
5. What rights and options do you have?
6. Whom should you contact with questions?
Seven League is a digital sports consultancy. We work with various major sporting organisations, helping them to use technology to reach fans and to deliver digital content (services) to individuals (you, your). As part of delivering these services we may from time to time use certain data which relates to individuals.
What data do we collect about you?
In providing services we may collect data about you which includes your:
– address and country of residence
– contact details, including email address(s) and home/personal mobile phone number(s)
– age/date of birth
– social media account details, including details of posts and other activities you conduct through social media
– analytics and/or monitoring data about your social media account
– digital content that you submit to us or is submitted to us by a third party (e.g., photos, videos)
– data we collect for focus groups and surveys
– any communications between you and us
– any other data that you may provide to us
For what purposes do we use data about you?
We may use data about you for the following purposes:
– to contact you either via social media, email or telephone (subject to us having you consent to do so, if this is required by law) for various purposes, including your participation in one of our digital media campaigns and to market products or services to you that we believe you may be interested in
– to create and maintain records of your involvement with any digital media campaign that we are undertaking
– to collect data required to enter into a contract between you and us
– to undertake data analytics
– to manage our social media strategy in relation to services we are providing
– to share data with third parties including our selected partners and suppliers as required
– to send merchandise, rewards and/or incentives to you
– to market and publicise our social media campaigns
– to provide you with third-party applications that may be relevant to you
– to comply with legal and or regulatory obligations or to respond to requests from law enforcement agencies
– to combine information that you provide to us with information we receive or obtain from third party sources
Who do we share your data with, and for what purposes?
We may share data about you with:
– our clients in relation to the services we are providing to them
– third parties who provide us, with products or services (such as our suppliers, third-party software providers, social media platforms and logistics providers)
– other third parties, where required or permitted by law (such as professional advisers, regulatory authorities, government departments and law enforcement agencies)
Where might data about you be sent?
As with any organisation, and as a result of the global nature of the digital economy, we are often required to transfer data internationally. Accordingly, data about you may be transferred globally (if your data is collected within the European Economic Area, this means that your data may be transferred outside it).
What rights and options do you have?
You have the right to ask us not to send you electronic marketing communications and can opt-out of such communications at any time.
Under data protection law you have a right to access information held about you. You can request a copy of your personal data from us at any time.
To exercise any of your rights you can contact us on the details provided below.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, clients and advertisers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites are responsible for providing and maintain their own privacy notices and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Whom should you contact with questions?
Last modified 18 December 2017.