Connected Stadium Best Practice
Few topics have generated more media coverage and conference hours than the ‘Connected Stadium’ in recent times.
Much of this debate focuses on technical implementation and vendors as opposed to what teams or venues can gain
Teams and venue owners are asking fundamental questions which Seven League sought to answer:
1. How can we improve the stadium experience through technology?
2. What’s the business case for investment in our Connected Stadium?
3. What should we do now and what should we do in 1-3-5 years’ time?
What We Did
To help answer these questions (and many more) Seven League:
Worked with leading product vendors to understand the latest, and next technology trends
- Visited and trialled the latest Connected Stadium implementations
- Analysed the impact of the Connected Stadium with venue owners and teams – getting the real story behind the sales pitch
- Identified future growth areas
- Used in-depth knowledge of leading digital businesses to quantify the commercial impact of Connected Stadium implementations
To date Seven League have worked with a number of blue-chip organisations on the Connected Stadium to develop expertise including:
- Identifying and providing clear recommendations to the Green Bay Packers on the commercial opportunities of free-to-use Wi-Fi implementation
- Delivering a clear picture of current (and future) challenges and opportunities for UEFA from the Connected Stadium
- Guiding Arsenal FC to develop a clear roadmap for developing their Connected Stadium through to the 2019-20 season